FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Vikki Carr






Here is a song typical of Vikki Carr's style and voice, which are so close to Shirley Bassey's that they could sometimes be confused!
See the many similarities and enjoy the great Vikki Carr, a truly great and beautiful performer!

For once in my life

And here are several other examples of the fabulous voice and style of Vikki Carr!

Where am I going


Where is love / Where is the love


With pen in hand

Can’t take my eyes off of you

Judy Garland medley: You made me love you / The trolley song / Rock-a-bye your baby with a Dixie melody / The man that got away / Somewhere over the rainbow


Who can I turn to

After you’ve gone

You do something to me

I’ve got you under my skin

You made me love you / As long as he needs me

Cuando calienta el sol

Forget you  / Some of these days

For once in my life (with Tony Bennett and Tom Jones)

After today

It must be him

The glory of love

I've never been a woman before


Aucun commentaire: