FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Clea Bradford


Here is a song by the little known jazz singer Clea Bradford.
Clea Bradford, a statuesque beauty of Choctaw and Ethiopian origin, began her career in St. Louis, Mo, where she often worked with the Quartette Très Bien. Exuberant jazz and blues vocalist who had series of good albums released in the 1960's, she enjoyed some success with Cadet in late 1960's, though these were more soul-oriented records arranged by Richard Evans. She had more straight jazz sessions with Clark Terry, Oliver Nelson and others on the Prestige, Mainstream, Tru-Sound and Hi-Q labels.
Enjoy Clea's voice!

The other half of me

2 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous a dit…

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.