FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Judy Garland




Here is a great and rare song by the one and unique Judy Garland.
Enjoy Judy's great looks and exceptional voice!









Blue prelude


Here are other classical performances by the legendary Judy Garland! Enjoy!

Almost like being in love


Time after time


When the sun comes out


Come rain or come shine


By myself


Rock-a-bye your baby with a Dixie melody


Just in time


Swanee


San Francisco


For once in my life


With Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
You do something to me











Aucun commentaire: