FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Barbra Streisand





Here is a lovely and famous Legrand song ("La valse des lilas" - "Once upon a summertime"), in English and French, performed by the one and unique Barbra Streisand, the world's greatest entertainer and voice (often imitated, never equalled)!












And here are several other examples of Barbra's incredible voice and style!
My coloring book - Lover, come back to me


From the Judy Garland show: Bewitched, bothered and bewildered



From the movie of the same name: On a clear day


The trailer of "Hello, Dolly!"


A great concert: "A happening in Central Park"
Happy days are here again


Cry me a river


Down with love


He touched me


Love is like a new-born child


Natural sounds


Sleep in heavenly peace (Silent night)



Her 2d TV show: "Color me Barbra"
Starting here, starting now


Where am I going


Any place I hang my hat is home


C'est si bon


It had to be you


Medley at the circus


Gotta move


Non, c'est rien - Yesterday


Where or when


Her first TV show: "My name is Barbra"
Happy days are here again


People


When the sun comes out


Why did I choose you?


Lover, come back to me


Medley


Medley final - My man


My man





From "Funny girl"
My man


Don't rain on my parade


From "Yentl"
Piece of sky


The Concert, 1994

As if we never said goodbye

Don't rain on my parade

People

Lover man (where can you be)

He touched me

Evergreen

On a clear day (you can see forever)

The way we were

You don't bring me flowers

Lazy afternoon

Ordinary miracles

Yentl medley

Happy days are here again

My man

For all we know

Somewhere


Another great song from 1974:
I've never been a woman before



Aucun commentaire: