FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Barbra Streisand





Here is a lovely and famous Legrand song ("La valse des lilas" - "Once upon a summertime"), in English and French, performed by the one and unique Barbra Streisand, the world's greatest entertainer and voice (often imitated, never equalled)!

video









And here are several other examples of Barbra's incredible voice and style!
My coloring book - Lover, come back to me
video

From the Judy Garland show: Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
video


From the movie of the same name: On a clear day
video

The trailer of "Hello, Dolly!"
video

A great concert: "A happening in Central Park"
Happy days are here again
video

Cry me a river
video

Down with love
video

He touched me
video

Love is like a new-born child
video

Natural sounds
video

Sleep in heavenly peace (Silent night)
video


Her 2d TV show: "Color me Barbra"
Starting here, starting now
video

Where am I going
video

Any place I hang my hat is home
video

C'est si bon
video

It had to be you
video

Medley at the circus
video

Gotta move
video

Non, c'est rien - Yesterday
video

Where or when
video


Her first TV show: "My name is Barbra"
Happy days are here again
video

People
video

When the sun comes out
video

Why did I choose you?
video

Lover, come back to me
video

Medley
video

Medley final - My man
video

My man
video



From "Funny girl"
My man
video

Don't rain on my parade
video

From "Yentl"
Piece of sky
video

The Concert, 1994

As if we never said goodbye
video

Don't rain on my parade
video

People
video

Lover man (where can you be)
video

He touched me
video

Evergreen
video

On a clear day (you can see forever)
video

The way we were
video

You don't bring me flowers
video

Lazy afternoon
video

Ordinary miracles
video

Yentl medley
video
video

Happy days are here again
video

My man
video

For all we know
video

Somewhere
video


Aucun commentaire: